[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are pleased to announce that INELO won a tender run by The Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA or DVANI), a government agency of the Ministry of the Environment of Northern Ireland.
The launched tender was on the software for analyzing data from the tachograph meeting the requirements of the control authorities.
The offer put forward by Inelo turned out to be the best and, in addition, we have shown the greatest flexibility by giving the possibility of an individual functionality of the programme.
Currently TachoScan Control is used by:
- Poland – ITD (Transport Inspection), Border Guards, Customs Chambers, PIP (Labour Inspectorate)
- Germany – BAG (Transport Inspection)
- United Kingdom – Police, DVA
- Holland – ILenT (Transport Inspection)
- Czech Republic – Police, Custom Chambers, Provincial Authority
- Estonia – Police and Labour Inspectorate
- Romania – ARR and ISCTR (Transport Inspections)
- Lithuania – VKTI (Transport Inspection), Labour Inspectorate
- Latvia – Police, Road Transport Administration, Traffic Department of Riga City Council
- Luxemburg – Administration des Douanes et Accises (Customs Inspection)