Legal support– OCRK Ekspert
A comprehensive service providing legal assistance to drivers and enterprises from outside the EU who render transport services in the EU. Customer Advisors will help drivers during the inspection, through an emergency call, and our Experts will write an appeal if the penalty is inadequate to the violation or if it was imposed contrary to applicable law.
Drivers of transports abroad often have problems that require immediate intervention. Road traffic control, restrictions on traffic forcing a change to the work plan, problems with using the tachograph or driver card, manual entry, which will protect against a ticket in the event of an inspection, do not always happen during the standard consultants’ working hours.
Our experts prepare complete appeals / clarifications for administrative decisions imposed on customers during roadside checks (in Europe).
As part of our offer, we train clients and their employees in the knowledge necessary for the proper operation of a transport company.
We provide detailed instructions in Russian on how to post drivers working in the European Union on your own.
Our clients receive access to the recommended representative in France and Italy on preferential terms.
During training, Clients receive training materials such as leaflets on drivers’ work time, on devices and operation of tachographs.
STAGES OF SERVICE DELIVERY
- Roadside check - emergency assistance by calling an emergency number
- Handing the case over to an Expert
- Translation of documents from enforcement authorities into Polish
- Working on a position (draft of an appeal /clarification)
- Translation of documents into language of the country of the
- Sending an appeal to the enforcement authorities by the carrier
- Recovery of the wrongful penalty