TachoScan Driver is a software developed by Inelo for truck driver’s individual use. It enables the driver to read the tachograph card and based on the read-outs it presents the infringements from the last 29 days. TachoScan Driver also informs the drivers about the remaining driving time and required rest that has to be taken.
Why truck drivers should use Tachoscan Driver?
The driver receives all the required information literally after making just 3 clicks. A truck driver aware of his infringements and of the ramaining working time gains a better understanding of the driver’s hours rules and will avoid potential future penalties from roadside inspection. This can not only save his money but increase his reputation in the employer’s eyes.
Tachoscan Driver gives the user all the information crucial to plan the future activities. These include information such as:
- how much daily driving time is left
- how many possibilities of extension the daily driving time to 10-hours are left
- what the remaining weekly driving time is
- what time the driver should start his daily rest
- what time the driver should begin his weekly rest period
- how many reductions of a daily rest are left
- if there are any required compensations of a reduced weekly rest
Is the infringement analysis in Tachoscan Driver reliable?
Tachoscan Driver is equiped with the most advanced infringement analysis engine, exactly the same one used in the software for enforcement authorities, at present used by inspections in 20 european countries. It is also the same analysis engine that is currently used by over 10 000 transport companies across Europe.